2/18/2008

Sovereign Grace?

"In love he predestined us for adoption through Jesus Christ according to the purpose of his will, to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved." (Ephesians 1:5-6 ESV).

Sovereign Grace may be a hard topic to understand, but I would like to suggest a helpful resource for those interested in finding out more on this subject. Here is the 2007 Annual Sovereign Grace Bible Conference hosted by our precious African-American "grace brethren". I praise God for these brothers! They have provided an excellent resource that glorifies God's grace and helps those who need to understand what the Bible says about it.

Listen to one of the messages here: The King of the Universe - E. D. Jacks

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi! I am not a Sovereign Grace person, I actually don't really know what that means. I posted that song just because of what Christ did for us on the cross. Feel free to explain what you meant by sovereign grace...