3/17/2008

Bible Studies

Some people have been hearing about two Bible studies that I am involved with. If you live near either of these two locations you are welcome to contact me and I will give you more info.

Location: Parkesburg
Upper Octarara Presbyterian Church
The Well
Begins Friday, April 4 at 7:00pm.
This is every 1st and 3rd week of the month.

The teen Bible study is in Havertown (just a short distance from Upper Darby).
It is every Sunday eve. (dinner starts at 5:15 or 5:30, and the study begins at 6:00pm.).
If anyone who received a card for this website is interested, you can contact me by email, and I will let you know more about this study.

Here is my contact info:
penntomassetti@gmail.com
(717) 385-8458

All are welcome to contact me, and I will be pleased to give you more information.

No comments: